It has been a busy period, we have been involved in a number of cases;
- Preventing a hacking operation against an investment fund client
- Secured the release of a mother to her family after proving supplied evidence was falsified
- The team continue to protect access to government data and resources that secure national interests
- Working with a top 5 law firm to evidence an Investment Management companies innocence after a National Crime Agency raid
- We protected the data and privacy of a UHNW affected by the paradise papers from press intrusion
- Continuing to work with a global sports association to ensure fair play
- Supplied a truth verification platform to a foreign government
- We have secured the household of a UHNW divorcee who had been put under technical and physical surveillance
- We have worked with the MET Police cyber teams and provided evidence that has resulted in custodial sentences
- Advising UK policing leaders on mobile phone interception in the UK
- We have worked with UK mobile infrastructure to safeguard against mobile phone interception
- Providing evidence on international hacking to the High Court
- We provided technical and physical security for a number of VIPs during sensitive times
and that’s without all the work from our Cyber Security Intelligence Centre!
Our work is varied and extremely interesting, that is why we vet all of our staff and everyone undertakes an integrity based polygraph assessment every 6 months. That’s just one of the measures we take to secure our clients interests, but what else can we do for our clients?
We support and protect the interests of business’s and high net worth families across the globe. We are fortunate to have a wide and varied client base. We are active members of professional industry bodies and promote excellence across the technical counter surveillance and cyber security sector.
The board of Cognition Intelligence are experienced at government level with decades of experience in technical intelligence. We are members of a number of professional organisations, in particular we are lifetime members of the Association of Old Crows as we have common interests in Electronic Warfare (EW), Electromagnetic Spectrum Management Operations, Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA), Information Operations (IO), and other information related capabilities. Our team have security clearance and relevane UK Gov SIA licences where applicable.